Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Funday

So I realized that I didn't explain my last blog post title. The commentator at the rugby match on Saturday used lovely before every word. Being a British colony the British influence is prevalent. I thought lovely tackle was funny, huge men hitting eachother and its lovely, WHAT?!

So Sunday I woke up early (after quite a late night) and decided it was time for me to
a) get comfortable with the scooter and b) explore the island. I rode around for nearly 2.5 hours on the scooter seeing bits of the island. It was about 75 degrees and absolutely amazing. Couldn't have been a better day. See the pics below!

The first couple of pictures are the view from my hotel. The hotel is in the capital of Bermuda, close to the harbor, not on the ocean. It is the most populous area in Bermuda.  The others are just scenes as I was driving. I didn't make it to any of the famous beaches as I got a bit lost but had a fabulous time seeing bits of the island. Also, I think I have conquered my anxiety of the scooter, it just takes a bit getting used to. 










Tomorrow is my first day at PwC Bermuda! I'm excited to go ahead and get started. Have a great all and hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment