Thursday, November 11, 2010

Peace out US!

So today is my last day in Charlotte. It's funny, we have been working so hard to get to this point for what seems like a long time, that now it is finally here, its almost surreal. The littlest things have caused me to tear up this week. For example, heading to the gym today on a beautiful fall day in Charlotte and I was in tears. I've been so fortunate and blessed and Charlotte has been good to me. I met my husband here, I have created a great network of friends, had my first job out of college, owned my first house.

All in all, I'm ready to get to Bermuda. My buddy (someone for work who will help me adjust) is planning on picking me up at the airport and taking me to the hotel tomorrow pm when I arrive in Bermuda. Saturday morning is "cycle traning" aka learning how to ride a scooter from my understanding. I plan on spending the weekend exploring and looking for places for Nick and I to live. I'm so excited and anxious I almost can't take it.

Thanks to everyone for your support! Next time I blog, I'll be in Bermuda!

No comments:

Post a Comment