Saturday, November 20, 2010

Checking out the beach

Since I have been in Bermuda, I hadn't really been to a proper beach. Yes, you can see the harbor and the sea all the time (even from the windows in my office) but still hadn't been to the beach. That was my mission for early this afternoon. Workout and head to the beach. If only the weather had stayed nice. The locals will tell you that the weather changes quickly. Went to Elbow Beach, isn't it beautiful! Would probably have been even more so if there was some sun in the sky. Also, Elbow Beach is the beach where everybody goes to hang out and party on Christmas Day. Nick's going to love being on the beach at Christmas!!









It started to rain while I was at the beach so I decided to head back. On the way back I stopped by a nursery that caught my eye. It immediately made me think of Adrian. I can't wait for her to come visit. There are so many nurseries and a huge botanical garden which I haven't visited yet but plan to.





A shot as I was driving back into town to the hotel.


AND last but not least, my new crib. We have part of the guest house in the back. Our new home is approx. .8 miles from my office and downtown. Can't beat it. Will get more pics when I move in.



Now I'm going to relax for a bit before I figure out where to watch the HOKIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment